Thursday 6 - Week 26 - Summer groceries


 Summer groceries.


Name 6 groceries
that are (almost) always in your basket
during summer




Take the questions to your own site,
link to this post,
give a link to your answers in the comments.

Enjoy!!

.

1 comment:

  1. HI Syl! I'm not quite ready to do a full post today, but thought I'd try to answer this question...6 things that are usually in my grocery basket in the summer are fruit: cantaloupe, grapes, cherries, apples. Lettuce and fresh spinach, bread and buns for sandwiches, lunch meats like deli ham and bologna (hubby likes that), celery and carrots and tomatoes, and whatever meat is on sale that is easy to cook without having to use the oven! I often pick up a rotisserie chicken so I have cooked chicken available to make things with. That's all I can think of! Have a happy summer day!I hope you are keeping cool.

    ReplyDelete